Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New international Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue32/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde719/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

New international Members Empty
PostSubject: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-02, 12:27

Hey Ho!

In my opinion it would be really nice to hype our community with nice international members up. If not just tell, but if you agree I have a nice idea.

Everyone from 'goes pro' can send ingame mails to good int. managers without an community if they want to join us.
We can write into the int. CSM-Forum that we are looking for members and we can also write an short article for CSM-Times, I would do both things..

Just tell me what you are thinking about these things and make other suggestions how we can get int. members, if you want that we are getting an international community.

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue23/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde511/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-02, 14:14

I agree with you that it would be a great idea to introduce some new international members.

A topic in the csm-offtopic would be a good advertisement for our community...

But, remember, in the general forum this is forbidden... hope you know that Wink

If we ask other managers to join us, should they write an applications?
I think it makes no sense to ask someone to join and then let him write an applications, on the other hand maybe the others don't want a manager which was asked by a member...

So, in my opinion everyone who thinks he has find a manager who would be good for our community should make a thread in the topic member-recruiting...
Back to top Go down
Pam
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Clan-Data
Clanname: RHCP goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue29/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde636/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (636/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-12, 15:09

I think thats an great idea! But before i start sending emails i will have to update my cp. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pam
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue29/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde636/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (636/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-30, 11:40

Maybe we should post our suggestions here and the we can discuss about them. And if its discussed i can maybe invite the clan.
Back to top Go down
pacmac05
Active Poster
Active Poster
pacmac05

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Clan-Data
Clanname: The/Chosen/Ones goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue18/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (18/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde331/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (331/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-30, 11:52

In my opion it would be the best if we don't send e-mails to clans we want to have in our community.

But making some publishment and therefor interests come to us and ask us, i think this is better because we are the number 4(in the meanwhile) and therefor we can say that we are a very good community and why then should we ask users to come to us.

Now we should thinK: "Hey we are good, they should ask us!!"

Isn't that better, is it?
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue23/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde511/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-30, 14:38

pacmac05 wrote:

Now we should thinK: "Hey we are good, they should ask us!!"

Isn't that better, is it?

is it better to be invite-only or ask-only?

i think this is a discussion which never comes to an end,

in my opinion we should just make a mix of it, invite-or-ask-only Wink
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
New international Members Left_bar_bleue32/42New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
New international Members Left_bar_verde719/1000New international Members Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-08-30, 19:01

I totally agree with the mix of invite and ask ^^

Because if we find a really nice manager we are definitely able to invite him..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
Pam
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime2007-09-02, 20:58

Okay, if i invite a clan i will post it and you can say yes or no, you can also make suggestions... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New international Members   New international Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New international Members
Page 1 of 1