Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application by biatch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
biatch
One-Time-Poster
One-Time-Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Application by biatch Empty
PostSubject: Application by biatch   Application by biatch Icon_minitime2008-02-05, 23:13

Hi, before i start with the username,league... i will tell u a little bit about me I'm from Austria (Vienna) and 17 years old. I
played csm 2 times.. the first time was when csm came out(v1).. and the 2nd
time some months ago.
I'm working in a office so I'm always in front of the pc so I have ienough to manage a good csm team ; )
I'm also playing CS 1.6 so I know the maps and the names of the positions.
Beside pc stuff i also do rl stuff (Fitness center, snowboarding, going out on weekends,..)
My bootcamp partner is also in your community his Username is Durst ; )
So here we go with the "questions & answers" Very Happy

01. Username: biatch
02. League: 2.1
03. Finance Report: ~ +10k
04. Average Value: 51296

05. Average Age: 30y
06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits: skills: 486, bdays: 37, limits: not analyzed all..
07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø:
Well.. I wanna play it active and this community looks to me as a active community with good managers cause your still on place one ; ) my own community isnt work so good at the moment and it will be closed in the next time so I also need a new community but this game is much funnier with a community and nice guys to talk about this game and give some tipps or get some tipps gg
08. How active would you be from 1-10: 8
09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better:
I Will help goes pro with some tipps and advertisment if you need ; )
I can do some managing stuff because I have enough time to help you with different things
10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):

http://666kb.com/i/avv2bieqlm51duee1.jpg

My Clan strategie at the moment is to sell some older player and stay in this league and save some money at the and of this season buy some younger and better players take a win or league round sponsor and bash in the next season my league earn more money and buy some more new players so I have a perfect team to win the next league also ; )

Regards,
Luca (biatch)
Back to top Go down

Application by biatch
Page 1 of 1