Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Tigergutt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supreme
One-Time-Poster
One-Time-Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Application: Tigergutt Empty
PostSubject: Application: Tigergutt   Application: Tigergutt Icon_minitime2008-02-02, 21:25

Hi, my name is Kristoffer and im soon 18 years old and im from Norway. Some of my hobbies is: cars, motorcycle, fitness center and snowboard;)
Im a student now, but in August im going out to work.
I have played csm for some years now, but i lost my old account so i had to create a new one.

01. Username: Tigergutt
02. League: 6.12
03. Finance Report: 55k
04. Average Value:
05. Average Age: 15
06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits: 200 - 27,4
07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø: Because it seems like a nice community. I could get more tips, and i could give tips back. It seems like a good way to improve the team, and my manager skills.
08. How active would you be from 1-10: 10
09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better: I can promise to do my best to help other community members. I can do my best to have a nice community spirit. And i can be active on the forums.
10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):

- BULLSHIT -

Application: Tigergutt 150409
Application: Tigergutt 150410

I am current on my third rebuild. When my players reach age 18 i will sell them, and create a new rebuild. In this rebuild i have only had a few lan camps, because i have learned that i will only loose money when i use many thousand on my players when im selling them as 18, so i just rent rooms. But my next rebuild i will have lan camps all the time. 6 players so that one allways will be in lan camp. I will find players with good talent and limits. And i will have that rebuild for a long time, untill they get to o old.

good luck with finding your new community members.

- Supreme
Back to top Go down

Application: Tigergutt
Page 1 of 1