Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application. Azick - Playing For Cash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azick
One-Time-Poster
One-Time-Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Empty
PostSubject: Application. Azick - Playing For Cash   Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Icon_minitime2008-01-19, 05:22

Hello guys, im a 19 years old dane who likes playing CSM. i have played for about 2 years off and on. But now i'm more serious and therefore I want to join your community. Right now i'm study and I like playing guitar and play poker in my sparetime. I also play a lot of badminton and probably like alcohol too much Smile

#1 Azick
#2 Div 3. League 3.4
#3 Atm 218k
#4 Value: 20433csm
#5 Age: 14,6y
#6, Just leaving a screenshot cuz I don't have the exact numbers right now. http://bildr.no/view/144025
#7 I'm tired of joining unserious communities which has no point, I want a serious place to discuss CSM strategy with experienced players.
#8 Probably about 7-8 depending on my school, because I'm on the second year which is the hardest here in DK Smile
#9 I would add a sense of humour and good arguments to the debates and I really wants to, yearh just enjoy the game like the other persons in this community.

Atm. I'm rebuilding, with a decent team with decent limits, probably to low skills but i'm waiting some few seasons, earn some money and afterwards I will spend all my money on hopefully one of the best teams in CSM, and i think that is possible because I take good care of my economy.

The tactical part is a difficult part but I think i have hit the spot because I often win the underdog game and I have a lot of experience doing tactic.

I also want to say i'm pretty good editing design so hopefully that is a plus if anybody needs something i can probably fix something Smile

Have Fun, Enjoy the game...

/Azick
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Left_bar_bleue32/42Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Left_bar_verde719/1000Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application. Azick - Playing For Cash   Application. Azick - Playing For Cash Icon_minitime2008-01-20, 01:13

Hey man!

We're sorry for letting you wait so long. But we need some further time to discuss about u.

Please be patient with us ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf

Application. Azick - Playing For Cash
Page 1 of 1