Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Reader
Reader

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty
PostSubject: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-06, 21:14

Dear goєs Pяø community Wink

My name is Steven Schaerlaeken, 17 years old, almost 18 Very Happy My hobbies are playing different sports Wink It goes from badminton to... Next to it I also play CSM, in the past I also played counterstrike (a lot) but quitted at the moment. I'm playing CSM since "2006-03-01 17:51".

Ok your questions Very Happy

01. Username: steven15
02. League: League 2.1 (2nd position)
03. Finance Report:
69 855 csm
04. Average Value: 64880.8
05. Average Age: 27
06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits: 601, 30 , avg limits not known
07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø: I would like to learn a lot from the greates "players" on cs manager
08. How active would you be from 1-10: 8,5
09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better: I would be a nice responsible user for belgium and will defend that position Wink
10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):

http://steventje.st.funpic.de/CSM.jpg

11. Strategy: I'm not rebuilding and neither using a lan camp at the moment, I'm about to buy a new player instead of "Wapzoo"

Best Regards
Steven
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_bleue32/42Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_verde719/1000Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-07, 12:17

Hello ^^

We will discuss your application in our internal forum and tell you our decision asap..

And u do not know any limits?

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
Steven
Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-07, 19:19

Feinstaub wrote:
Hello ^^

We will discuss your application in our internal forum and tell you our decision asap..

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

That's quite funny bcause I don't know how you see them... That is the only thing that I don't know about csm Embarassed
Back to top Go down
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Clan-Data
Clanname: Rapid*Fire 95+
Avg Age:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_bleue27/42Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (27/42)
Avg Skills:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_verde700/1000Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-07, 20:23

Steven wrote:
Feinstaub wrote:
Hello ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

That's quite funny bcause I don't know how you see them... That is the only thing that I don't know about csm Embarassed

buy a medic and analyse the different skills Wink, but only for the young!
Back to top Go down
Steven
Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-07, 20:26

FlinteKorn wrote:
Steven wrote:
Feinstaub wrote:
Hello ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

ooh Wink that's the reason, I have no medic in my team Wink
Back to top Go down
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Clan-Data
Clanname: Rapid*Fire 95+
Avg Age:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_bleue27/42Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (27/42)
Avg Skills:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_verde700/1000Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-08, 19:41

Steven wrote:
FlinteKorn wrote:
Steven wrote:
Feinstaub wrote:
Hello ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

team=staff - i hope!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Steven
Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-08, 19:42

FlinteKorn wrote:
Steven wrote:
FlinteKorn wrote:
Steven wrote:
Feinstaub wrote:
Hello ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

team=staff - i hope!! Wink

yeah :p
Back to top Go down
Steven
Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-19, 22:59

and... did you have decided? or?
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_bleue32/42Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Left_bar_verde719/1000Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime2008-01-20, 00:58

I am sorry for letting you wait so long.

We have decided but I am really sorry that I have to tell ya that you're not in. We think that your team isn't the best. And this is the main reason for not letting you join.

But we would be very happy if you would be active in the forum in the future. And you also can apply you in the nearest future again ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)   Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Steven (CSM nick: steven15)
Page 1 of 1