Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RekPhilipp
Reader
Reader

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Clan-Data
Clanname: Consilium Caedes
Avg Age:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_bleue16/42Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (16/42)
Avg Skills:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_verde260/1000Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/1000)

Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty
PostSubject: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 00:30

Hi!
Maybe some of you know me from the Austrian Forum:
My name is Philipp and i´m from Austria (for my Austrian colleagues: aus Kloburg, also a hoiba werner). My age is 21, i finnished school 2 years ago and now im in education (Flight Traffic Controller). You wrote i shall write about my hobbies, but i think i just give you just an overview; i like to:
do sports (any kind of)
party
play computer (cs1.6, sof2, AoE...)
and all the lillte things to make the world bether Razz.

Csm: Im playing csm for
228 days with my present clan. I have to admit i had a account before but i have been banned (cuz i logged in in a friends account). I had this first clan for ~120 days. My username was the strange matrikelnumber: 0626230. Thereafter i created a new account and played till i was in league 2.1. Then i saw my clan has no future and decided to rebuild. here we go..

01. Username: RekPhilipp
02. League: 3.8 (AUT)
03. Finance Report: ~8k but lc almost each week (5k)
04. Average Value:
05. Average Age:16.2
06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits: 244.4,?,Not finnished
07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø: i think it makes the game more attractive. More communication= more fun. Thats what im thinking. and going single isnt my style. Plenty people are stronger then 1 guy. Smile
08. How active would you be from 1-10: i would give me a 9. Im each day in the game. Sometimes twice and more, but i think we all got the problem: if i have to learn, maybe just a short overview to get an general idea of whats happening and whats going in in the Forum.

09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better: Uh its hard. I hope i can spread fun and i want to help whereever i can, but its hard to say; maybe first i have to see the problems to find a solution Wink.
10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):

My pic
Please also tell us about your current clan-strategy. For example if you are rebuilding: Im in a rebuild, just finding out the limits of my players and lcíng almost each week with 5k lancamp. I have 6 players whereas my 6th player (Scott) is just to fill the pcw space.

Some words from my side:

I know i´m not one of the best, maybe i´ll never be. I play this game to have fun and i know my present team isnt that good that it will lead the top. I just thought about a community and yours was fitting best to my expectances.
I think your some pretty nice guys, so i tryed my best to be your member.

All the best
Phil

Ps. And if im not accepted, i still wish you good luck for your further way and congratulations to your 1st community place!

Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_bleue23/42Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_verde511/1000Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 00:51

welcome at our forum and thanks for the application Wink

We will discuss your application, just wait till you get a result...

Have some fun in the forum in the meanwhile...

greetz,

goesPro

Last edited by on 2007-11-07, 10:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_bleue32/42Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_verde719/1000Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 10:50

welcome here dude =)

Enjoy being here and just spam around..

You will get an decision asap
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
super_korni
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_bleue23/42Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_verde511/1000Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-09, 15:03

sorry for letting you wait so long.

The community decided not to let you join.
You did a great application and you are really a friendly guy, but your players are far to weak and you also have bad limits...

sorry dude, that's a no...

I hope you stay in the forum Wink

greetz,
goesPro
Back to top Go down
RekPhilipp
Reader
Reader

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Clan-Data
Clanname: Consilium Caedes
Avg Age:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_bleue16/42Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (16/42)
Avg Skills:
Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Left_bar_verde260/1000Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Empty_bar_bleue  (260/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-09, 23:12

sure i will stay @forum..
as i wrote: i'm not mad and i knew my players aint that good, but i just tried!
i will come back if i have bether players Wink.
Good luck and dont blame austria Razz

Phil
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime2007-11-10, 16:03

RekPhilipp wrote:
sure i will stay @forum..
as i wrote: i'm not mad and i knew my players aint that good, but i just tried!
i will come back if i have bether players Wink.
Good luck and dont blame austria Razz

Phil

good luck for the future...

and yes, try again with better players Wink
we are looking forward to this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)   Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application by RekPhilipp (consilium Caedes)
Page 1 of 1