Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application by Flinte

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Clan-Data
Clanname: Rapid*Fire 95+
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue27/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (27/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde700/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

application by Flinte Empty
PostSubject: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 21:37

hi,

i am interesting in joining your community with my mate alex. Because of our present community "flush of victory" isn't as good as we have expected since we have foundet it (I know, you already know it Razz). So, we decided to join a new community which is very good skilled and not a mass german community, fortunately we found "goes Pro" Wink.

Some short informations to my person. My name is Michel Suermann and I am 20yo and i live in a little village called Dalhausen in NRW. Around 0,1% of all the inhabitants are playing csm right now (alex and me)! =) I am working as a "Zivildienstleistender" in the civil year up to spring 2008, after that i want to study environmental engineering. In my freetime i am interesting in playing soccer, poker, a little bit gaming and the main part in meeting my friends.

Let's go to the CSM part of my application.

1) FlinteKorn
2) 1337.de
3) not enough, but grows constantly
4-6) value: 69230,6; skills: 678,8; age: 27,6, others i won't tell you yet.
7) Because i am searching for an active and good skilled community to improve the success and fun part of CSM.
Cool I don't know what is aktiv or inaktiv 1-10?!?!? But i can say, that i am online almost every day for some hours. (f.ex.: Member since: 527 days; Logins: 2616)
9) I think we could learn something about tacs, training or the GE from each other. Also i think that we (alex and I) are good representatives from Germany for "goes Pro" to become a more internationally community.
10) You won't get a pic of my team now. Because i don't want to publish it here in the official area. Besides i think that your team isn't as important as you aren't be able to work with it. So you have to do the best tactics for your individual players to perform good.
But if you want to challenge me to see how good I am, i would be pleased to see a challenge in the "esl-ladder". Thanks.

In the forseeable future i want to get a younger and better skilled team. From time to time I replace my older players by younger and equal or better skilled players. It works pretty nice and so, i am able to fight in the 1337 for the next saisons, hopefully i could reach a place in the Top3 again.

Best wishes
Flinte
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue32/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde719/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 23:03

welcome

Thanks for your application =)

We will dicuss it in our internal forum and will make a decision as soo as possible Wink

Feel free to spam around and visit our irc channel @ quakenet #goespro

Best Regards,
Feinstaub

PS: if you don't want to publish the screen here, send me an ingame mail and I will post him in the member-only topic Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue27/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (27/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde700/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 00:42

hehe, I prefere a match against someone of you. I will show you my team when we get to know each other better! Wink
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue23/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde511/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 12:07

welcome at the forum!

Thanks for the nice application...

would be great to get a screen of your players...

we would only publish them in the member-section as feinstaub said, so, only members of goesPro would be able to see your players...

and the members are the guys who can vote for or against you Wink
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Clan-Data
Clanname: IS IT LOVE ?
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue29/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde678/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (678/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 16:04

I hope i am authorzied to post something in this topic :-)...
Flintes players are similar to my players, but they are a little bit younger...
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue23/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde511/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 19:21

a|ex wrote:
I hope i am authorzied to post something in this topic :-)...
Flintes players are similar to my players, but they are a little bit younger...

of course you can post here... Wink
you can post in every topic you see Wink
Back to top Go down
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 20:35

ok, it looks like that you are very determined in seeing a pic of my team. damn, I have to do screens first, because of my new players, hard work guys Razz. I will send you Feinstaub an ingame mail with the link. Have fun with it and be care to take the right choice on voting! Smile

greetz
Flinte
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Clan-Data
Clanname: IS IT LOVE ?
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue29/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde678/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (678/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-06, 23:27

is there a poll for flinte, too, or will you disuss it intern?
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
application by Flinte Left_bar_bleue32/42application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde719/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 00:06

We discuss every application in our member only topic.. and there is alwas a poll included Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
Pam
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Clan-Data
Clanname: RHCP goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:
application by Flinte Left_bar_verde636/1000application by Flinte Empty_bar_bleue  (636/1000)

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-08, 20:05

@Flinte
Hey, good news! You CAN join! But before I can send you an invitation, you have to leave your old community!
Back to top Go down
FlinteKorn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime2007-11-09, 00:08

done...

i'm glad to be a part of goes Pro, let it be a nice and interesting time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application by Flinte   application by Flinte Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application by Flinte
Page 1 of 1