Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application "a|ex"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Clan-Data
Clanname: IS IT LOVE ?
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue29/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde678/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (678/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 00:07

Hello!
First of all i want to tell you something about my RealLife ;-).
So here we go; my name is Alexander Behre, i am 19 years old and i am from Germany (NRW), ne next bigger town to my village is Paderbron, maybe anybody of you knows it...
At the moment i am going to make the "abitur" (in austria it is calles "matura") and after that i wish to study something like building engineer...
In my freetime i like to play Tennis, Squash, Badminton and so on ;-)... Soccer is nice, too but i dont play it in a club...
If you have more questions about my RealLife, fell free to ask...
Now i would like to go to the CSM-DATA:

01. Username: a|ex (clan: "IS IT LOVE")
02. League: 13367 (in Germany)
03. Finance Report: 45k at the moment
04. Average Value: ~69k
05. Average Age: 29
06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits:
Mhm i dont know what i have to fill in this chapter, maybe this: Like many other players ma favourite Skills Are Aim, Handling, Quickness, Determination and Awareness, so i am try to push my team in this skills...
07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø: RHCP even knows it ;-)... So, at the moment i am in a community, which FlinteKorn and I founded together, before one or two month, its name is "Flush OF VICTORY". The problem is that there isnt any communication between the members and the skill isnt very high, too, soo when you look at teh communication it is indiffernet to be in that community or in no community. When we searched a nice skilled and active Community we found "goes pro" at first... It seems that you are very active, in fact of your special forum and so on, another nice aspect is, that many members are able to speak german, so i think it would be nice to talk with some Community-Partners via ICQ or IRC or whatever in german ;-).
08. How active would you be from 1-10: When schools out, in the afternoon, i am very active, you can say that i am online the whole time and i look again and again, so i would think ~8 (min.)
09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better: Mhm, hard to say, first of all i think "goes pro" needs members in germany, too, so why we (FlinteKorn and I ;-)) shouldnt do the start ;-)?! Another aspect is the communication i think, i look forwad to talk about tactics, and other important ingamefacts so we can profit from each other. Another fact that will only influence the Statistic, is the fact that two new 1337-Clan wont pull dont the ranking of the com, i think ;-) ;-) ;-)...
10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):
Application "a|ex" Clan

You can see that I have a normal team in the age of 29, in the future i would like to make them a little bit younger (27 - 29), but without any losing any quality (Ron Del is the first step)
I hope, that you "have a picture" now, who i am and how good (or bad ;-)) my clan is...

Best Regards,
a|ex
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue32/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde719/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 00:45

welcome to our foruuum =)

We are going to discuss your application and will make an decision as soon as possible Wink

Feel free to spam around in the forum and visit our irc channel (#goespro @ Quakenet) ^^

And thanks for your pretty nice application Cool

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue23/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde511/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 00:50

welcome at our forum!

Thank you for your application, we will discuss your application Wink
We will let you know about our decision as soon as possible.

in the meanwhile have fun in the forum and our IRC-Channel (#goespro)

goesPro
Back to top Go down
Pam
Admin

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Clan-Data
Clanname: RHCP goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue29/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (29/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde636/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (636/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 00:53

Welcome to your forum!
Your application is very nice, like your players... Shocked
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde678/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (678/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 09:16

thank you! i will have a look in the afternoon...
have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Valuable Member
Valuable Member
Silver

Number of posts : 346

Clan-Data
Clanname: losт goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue28/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (28/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde803/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (803/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 10:20

Hy!

Great team, you've got here! Especially RonDel ofc... And ghey've all got pretty nice limits as well...

Think you've got really good chances with that app!
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 16:04

"Hy!

Great team, you've got here! Especially RonDel ofc... And ghey've all got pretty nice limits as well...

Think you've got really good chances with that app!"

that would be fantastic ;-)!
Greetz...

a|ex
Back to top Go down
Silver
Valuable Member
Valuable Member
Silver

Number of posts : 346

Clan-Data
Clanname: losт goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue28/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (28/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde803/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (803/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 16:12

Looks really good right now... you haven't even got a single vote against you yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 16:43

how many votes against me am i allowed to have?!
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 17:00

oh shit, now i understand the voting-system...but one question, how long the vote will be active?!
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue23/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde511/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 17:53

a|ex wrote:
oh shit, now i understand the voting-system...but one question, how long the vote will be active?!

usually forever...
but, if you have 6 votes or more for you, you are in Wink
the opposit, if you have 6 or more votes against you, it is a no...

just wait and see Wink
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-05, 22:20

okay, thanks...
Back to top Go down
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 09:32

Good morning! Is there any vote against me?! Sorry, but i’m bursting with curiosity ;-)...
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 10:32

a|ex wrote:
Good morning! Is there any vote against me?! Sorry, but i’m bursting with curiosity ;-)...
Have a nice day!

we usually only tell the guys YES or NO and not the exact result of the vote.
If you can join, you can see how many votes you got and how many voted against you...
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_bleue32/42Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application "a|ex" Left_bar_verde719/1000Application "a|ex" Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 10:39

welcome to goes Pro man ^^

The voting was very clear.. so.. enjoy being here dude u will get an invitation soon

And you will see more topics than usual in our forum because you now are a proud (hopefully) member of goes pro

I talk so much shit, but I don't know what to say hehe Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
a|ex
Rising User
Rising User

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime2007-11-07, 17:52

Thanks a lot! And yes, i am proud ;-)!
I hope we´ll have a great time together...
So long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application "a|ex" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application "a|ex"   Application "a|ex" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application "a|ex"
Page 1 of 1