Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Quezaqoatl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quezaqoatl
One-Time-Poster
One-Time-Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Application - Quezaqoatl Empty
PostSubject: Application - Quezaqoatl   Application - Quezaqoatl Icon_minitime2007-10-13, 19:08

Hello there... My name is Daniel, and I'm a 17 year old dane... I'm studying math, chemistry and physics and will graduate in 2 years from now...
My hobby is badminton, which I play a lot... I'm one of the better players in Denmark, i've won the country championships for my agegroup twice Smile

Here are some more CSM related informations:

01. Username: Quezaqoatl

02. League: 5.24

03. Finance Report:
Total assets
57 439 csm (bought new player yesterday for 21K)

04. Average Value: 40048.2

05. Average Age: 19

06. Avg skills, avg bdays, avg limits:
Skills:373.8, BD's are between 3 and 33

07. Why do you wanna join goєs Pяø: I wanna be a part of one of the best communities and i feel i might have something to contribute with

08. How active would you be from 1-10: Right now i must say 7 due to my studying... i will be more active later on

09. What can you do for goєs Pяø to get better: I will try to kick some more activity in people and help with tactics (if mine are better than others)

10. Screenshot of your players (FirefoxStats):
Application - Quezaqoatl Csmfragmaniafi1
^^ I am looking for a replacement for LobsterX though^^

Please also tell us about your current clan-strategy. For example if you are rebuilding: Do you use lancamp?
- Yes, i am rebuilding... I expect to play in division 1 with my current team in some years from now... i will use lancamps, yes

Best regards, Daniel Smile
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_bleue23/42Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_verde511/1000Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Quezaqoatl   Application - Quezaqoatl Icon_minitime2007-10-13, 19:14

welcome at our forum Wink

Thank you for your nice application.

Didn't you analyze any limits at your players? Cause I can't see any limits on the screenshot. And limits are everything these days, so, it would be very helpful for your application to give us a screenshot with the limits of your players.

greetz,

goesPro
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_bleue32/42Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_verde719/1000Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Quezaqoatl   Application - Quezaqoatl Icon_minitime2007-10-14, 12:28

welcome from me too ^^

As super_korni said, the limits are really important and so it would be nice if u are able to tell us the limits of your players

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
zpraNx
CSManager
CSManager
zpraNx

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Clan-Data
Clanname: иıgнтмαяε
Avg Age:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_bleue14/42Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (14/42)
Avg Skills:
Application - Quezaqoatl Left_bar_verde156/1000Application - Quezaqoatl Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Application - Quezaqoatl   Application - Quezaqoatl Icon_minitime2007-10-14, 22:36

thanks for you application dude. Smile

- and welcome to our forum, as the other says, it would be nice to hear the limits. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Quezaqoatl   Application - Quezaqoatl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Quezaqoatl
Page 1 of 1