Official Forum of goєs Pяø
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of goєs Pяø

Enjoy the forum, enjoy the day.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Another Star want's to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Another Star
Reader
Reader

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Just Another Star want's to join Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-05, 14:06

OKaaay;) GOodBye

Last edited by on 2007-10-15, 11:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feinstaub
Admin
Feinstaub

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-05-27

Clan-Data
Clanname: вєатѕтєакѕ goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue32/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde719/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (719/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-05, 16:57

welcome to our forum

Thank you for your application...

We are going to discuss about you in our internal forum so it will take a few days but we will tell you as far as possible...

Feel free to look around anf post a lot in this time ^^

Best Regards,
Feinstaub
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum-goes-pro.at.tf
Silver
Valuable Member
Valuable Member
Silver

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Clan-Data
Clanname: losт goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue28/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (28/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde803/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (803/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-05, 20:26

welcome

Thx for your application, dude!

I've just got one more plea to you: Could you install Firefox stats, show skills and limits next to the skillbars and upload another screenshot of your players then? Would be nice to know the exact data of them.

*EDIT* by Feinstaub: upload it here ^^
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue23/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde511/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-05, 22:07

Welcome!

Thx for the application...
please give us a screen as silver said, thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
zpraNx
CSManager
CSManager
zpraNx

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Clan-Data
Clanname: иıgнтмαяε
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue14/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (14/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde156/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-07, 13:56

Hey dude.
Welcome to our forum! Smile

& thanks for the application.
Back to top Go down
Just Another Star
Reader
Reader

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-12, 02:08

I have used the firefox now=) So now you will get the correct information.. as you guys wanted.. Maybe you think that I'm lieing right now, but I'm not... when you guys look at the new screenshot, you will see that the avg skills are 5 under what I said earlier.. But I can tell you, if you belive me, that I didn't do it on purpose.. I used a calculator and multiply'd skill by skill, so i multiply'd 50 skills in total, and In one way, I pushed the wrong skill/number, on the way to find the avg skill. It's not a big deal, but I'm sorry..and right shall be rifht=P I hope it's okay.. btw her are the screenshot..
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img216/2822/minespillereoktzt0.jpg
Back to top Go down
zpraNx
CSManager
CSManager
zpraNx

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue14/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (14/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde156/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (156/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-12, 10:11

thanks dude. Smile

- you will get an answer as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
super_korni
Admin

Number of posts : 552

Clan-Data
Clanname: super_korni goєs Pяø
Avg Age:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_bleue23/42Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (23/42)
Avg Skills:
Just Another Star want's to join Left_bar_verde511/1000Just Another Star want's to join Empty_bar_bleue  (511/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-14, 13:30

We came to a decision.

You can not join because you have pretty bad limits... and, as you might know, limits are all nowadays, so, sorry dude...

gl & hf in the future Wink

feel free to stay in the forum Wink

greetz,

goes Pro
Back to top Go down
zpraNx
CSManager
CSManager
zpraNx

Clan-Data
Avg Age:
Avg Skills:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime2007-10-14, 22:37

gl in the future mate, feel free to apply again later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Star want's to join   Just Another Star want's to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Star want's to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum of goєs Pяø :: CS-Manager :: goes Pro Application-
Jump to: